Language and Culture Dept
Teacher Training Dept
- A minimum of high school certificate with an average of Very good.
- The applicant must not be over 25 years old.
- The applicant must be physically fit.
- The applicant must be a full time student.
Teacher preparation Dept
- A minimum of B.A degree or equivalent in Arabic, Education or Islamic studies with a minimum grade of v. good. (For the one semester course a minimum of secondary school certificate with a minimum average of v. good is required
- The applicant must be a teacher of Arabic as a foreign Language at the time of application
- The applicant must not be over (40) years old
- The applicant must be physically fit
- The applicant must pass the placement test administrated by the dept
- The applicant must be a full-time student.
The following must be attached to the application
- A minimum of B.A degree with a minimum grade of v. good in on of the following
- Arabic Language -Education majoring in Arabic Islamic studies from an Arabic University
- The applicant must not be over 35 years old
- The applicant must be physically fit The applicant must be a full time student.
- A copy of the certificate
- A copy of the transcript
- An original letter (or letters) of recommendation by a known academic or official institution
- A recent medical report (less the one month from the applicant date)
- A copy of a valid passport
- 3 new photographers (size 4x6)
- An official letter of approval from the applicants government to study in Institute
- The full address of the applicant written in both Arabic and English.
- All papers must be Certified
- Admission is subject to the result of the full medical check-up done to the applicant at his arrival to the University
- Applicants obtaining a C GPA or exceeding the required age can be put on the waiting list